IV Vitamin Infusions have become the secret weapon of tired and burnt-out celebrities. This is because vitamin drips provide incredible results and improve overall well-being. Specific drips can boost your immune system, slow down the signs of ageing, enhance your energy, detoxify your body and even improve your athletic performance.
We spoke to Dr Simon Ravichandran, director of Clinetix Rejuvenation, and discovered everything you need to know…
How much do vitamin drips cost?
Everyone is unique so it only makes sense that everyone will have different nutritional requirements and different goals in mind when having a Vitamin Infusion. To ensure clients gain the best results from the Vitamin Infusions, we design bespoke formulations specific to each individual. Due to this, prior to a consultation we cannot give an accurate price, however our IV Vitamin Drips start from £150.
How long does the appointment take?
IV Infusions take roughly 30 – 60 minutes.
How soon can I see an effect?
Most patients begin to feel the effects of the Vitamin Drip during their treatment. The effects continue to appear over the following hours and days, immediately leaving you revitalised and re-energised.
How long does the effect last?
The length of the effect of the IV Infusion can vary from a few weeks to a few months.
How often can I get it done?
To begin with we would advise you have a drip every couple of weeks. After a few sessions this can be reduced to once a month.
How many do I need for a good result?
For best results a course of 5 IV Infusions are required – 3 drips two weeks apart followed by 2 drips one month apart.
Is it safe?
Yes! IV Infusions are designed using only essential nutrients made up of vitamins, minerals and water.
What types of vitamin drips are available?
There are a variety of IV Infusions to meet your nutrient requirements and health goals.
- There is the ‘Ultimate Classic’ which contains just the right mix of vitamins, antioxidants and minerals to promote health and an overall feeling of wellness.
- One of our client favourites is the ‘Age Defiance’ drip designed to tackle anti-ageing from the inside out with a high dose of IV Glutathione mixed with the perfect blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Another firm favourite is the ‘Detox Fat Burning’ drip. Combining a special blend of vitamins, minerals and amino acids to reduce your toxic load and help the body function effectively in order to remove stubborn body fat.
- Maximise your immune response with the ‘Immune Booster’ drip. With a high dose of Vitamin C, B Vitamins, Zinc and powerful antioxidants, it will help you feel better faster whilst fighting off radical damage and oxidative stress.
- If you have an active or sporty lifestyle then the ‘Athlete/ Sport’ drip can power you to peak performance. Packed with high concentrations of energy-boosting B Vitamins and powerful amino acids, the Athlete drip can give you a sustainable energy lift whilst improving, recovering and enhancing performance.
- Relax your body and mind with the ‘Mood Support’ drip. The Mood Support drip combines the Ultimate Classic with a unique formula to support and enhance your mental faculties. This IV Infusion is specially designed to have a positive impact on your peace of mind, improve your concentration and balance you in stressful situations.
- If you are in need of a healthy pick me up the ‘ATP Energiser’ drip is full of B Vitamins and Magnesium to increase your energy, replenish essential nutrients and detoxify your body. The ATP Energiser is perfect for boosting your energy and overall wellbeing.
How long before an event would you get a vitamin drip?
We would advise that you get a Vitamin Drip a few days before an event as you are likely to see maximum benefits from the drip in the days following.
Now many of you may think, ‘that’s great, but I already take oral vitamins – what’s the point in having a vitamin drip?’ Did you know that when you ingest vitamins orally, only 15% of the active nutrients actually enter your bloodstream?
Research shows that 90% of the population are deficient in nutrients and 50% of those people are already taking a multivitamin. When using IV Vitamin Drips, essential nutrients enter your bloodstream directly and immediately allowing your body to better absorb and utilise the nutrients. So if you’re looking to recharge, rejuvenate and revitalise in 2017, an IV Vitamin Drip could be the answer.